Graduate Advisory Board
Current Board Members
AndresCUNY Graduate Center
BillieUniversity of Tennessee - Knoxville
EmmalynFlorida Atlantic University
PhilUniversity of Michigan
SheaUniversity of South Carolina
About the Graduate Advisory Board
Teaching Tools Graduate Board Members...
- Provide strategic direction about future tools to support effective, inclusive college teaching.
- Have the chance to influence learning innovations that reach thousands of instructors globally.
- Get advance access new tools and features for testing and feedback.
- Spread the word about our tools within their communities.
- Gain valuable exposure to the edtech startup landscape.
Who is eligible to apply?
Graduate Advisory Board Members can be...
- Currently enrolled graduate students.
- Postdoctoral fellows.
- Anyone who has completed graduate school within the past 2 years.
All members should be deeply invested in higher education teaching and learning. Prior teaching experience is highly valued but not required.
How do I express interest or learn more?
We accept applications on a rolling basis.
To apply, please email [email protected].
In your message, tell us a little about yourself, including any teaching experience, and why you're interested in joining the advisory board. Just a short paragraph or two is enough. You can include a short CV, resume, or LinkedIn profile if you want, but it's not required.